Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Are you one?

My mom sent me this lovely email this morning. I hope no one takes offense to the language, but for background reference, my mother has been called this throughout my life. Not by me, but by friends and people that thought they knew her. If only they had really known what they were saying when they said it!

BITCHOLOGY



When I stand up for

myself and my beliefs,

they call me a

bitch.



When I stand up for

those I love,

they call me a

bitch.



When I speak my mind, think my own thoughts

or do things my own way, they call me a

bitch.



Being a bitch

means I won't

compromise what's

in my heart.

It means I live my life MY way.

It means I won't allow anyone to step on me.



When I refuse to

tolerate injustice and

speak against it, I am

defined as a

bitch.



The same thing happens when I take time for

myself instead of being everyone's maid, or when I act a

little selfish.





It means I have the courage and strength to allow myself to

be who I truly am and won't become anyone else's idea of

what they think I 'should' be.



I am outspoken, opinionated and determined. I want what I

want and there is nothing wrong with that!

So try to stomp on me, just try to douse my inner flame,

try to squash every ounce of beauty I hold within me.

You won't succeed.



And if that makes me a bitch, so be it.

I embrace the title and am proud to bear it.



B - Babe

I - In

T - Total

C - Control of

H - Herself



B = Beautiful

I = Intelligent

T = Talented

C = Charming

H = Hell of a Woman



B = Beautiful

I = Individual

T = That

C = Can

H = Handle 'anything'


'If you can't do something right, get a woman to do it.'

2 comments:

Plumrose Lane said...

What a fabulous posting! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog and I'm so happy to have found yours.
♥Sharon

Anonymous said...

Wow - so that's why people keep calling me that, LOL! Love the post!